Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800.348.5003.Customers Also Viewed:
Killer vocal sounds and auto pitch-correction. The only hardware to give you the Auto-Tune vocal effect.
The Antares AVP Vocal Producer gives you everything you need to create stunning vocal tracks, all in one box. The Vocal Producer combines TEC mic modeling technology, Auto-Tune Pitch correction, and state-of-the-art vocal processing modules. Live or in the studio, it lets you instantly select from a huge library of sounds. Presets offer a wide range of styles and an interface that makes it easy to create your own signature sounds. Processing features include analog tube modeling, variable knee compression, downward expanding gate, variable frequency de-esser, flexible parametric EQ, automatic mono or stereo double tracking. It's fully programmable and provides full MIDI automation. Single rackspace.
Live or in the studio, the AVP lets you instantly select from a large library of sounds. From gorgeously mellow to seriously twisted, we've included factory presets for a wide variety of vocal styles as well as an interface that makes it easy to create your own signature sounds. (And given the power and flexibility of the AVP's processing modules, we've even included a selection of presets for instrumental and percussion tracks.)
The Antares Vocal Producer features:
* Auto-Tune Real-time Pitch Correction - Antares' world-renowned Auto-Tune technology lets you correct the pitch of vocals (or solo instruments), in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance.
* Antares Microphone Modeling - Antares' TEC Awarding-winning Microphone Modeler technology lets you give your vocal tracks the characteristics of a variety of high-end studio mics as well as adjust the proximity effect associated with mic distance.
* Analog Tube Modeling - Gives your vocals the warmth of a classic tube preamp.
* Variable Knee Compressor - A state-of-the-art dynamics processor with threshold, ratio, attack and decay controls as well as a continuously variable knee characteristic.
* Downward Expanding Gate - The AVP's gate, with threshold and ratio controls, works independently of the compressor to eliminate noise and breath sounds.
* Variable Frequency De-Esser - The AVP's de-esser tames vocal sibilance with threshold, ratio, attack and decay controls as well as a variable highpass frequency to match any vocal performance.
* Flexible Parametric EQ - You can fine-tune your vocal sound with two independent bands of equalization that let you select from 6dB or 12 dB high or low cut, high or low shelving with variable slope, bandpass, notch and fully parametric peaking.
* Automatic Mono or Stereo Double Tracking - You can automatically mix a doubled track into the AVP's main output or route it to a separate output for post-processing and mixing.
* Fully Programmable - Once you've created the perfect vocal sound for a particular track, every parameter can be saved as a preset for instant recall.
* Factory Presets for a Wide Variety of Vocal Styles - The AVP comes out-of-the-box with an extensive collection of factory presets for a variety of vocal styles. (We've even included a selection of presets for instrumental and percussion tracks.)
* MIDI Automation - Every variable module parameter can be controlled via MIDI continuous controllers for realtime automation.
* Really Easy To Use - No scrolling though endless menus to find the parameter you want. Virtually every major function is only a single button press away.
*The Antares AVP Vocal Producer is warrantied for 90 days.
An essential studio tool - don't make records without one. Order today!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.