Our Price: $19.95
Sale: $14.95 (25% off)
See this Deal
Primus Anthology A-N Guitar & Bass Tab Book
Remaining Quantity: 7
*Additional discounts do not apply
Price valid on in stock items only.
Print the following sections:
Protect your investment with aPlatinum Coverage warranty plan:
There are no products for the condition you selected. Please make another selection.
This instrument or product has been carefully played/used and returned to us in
virtually new condition, however its packaging may not meet the standards set by
the factory. Also, it no longer carries the manufacturer's warranty. If you're looking
for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is
a great value. We feel so strongly you'll like what you see, we're including our
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee on instruments and 30 days on accessories, to this used product making it a no-risk purchase.
Very Good: This instrument or product has been carefully played/used and shows few,
minor signs of use. In most respects it looks and performs like new and may be considered
equivalent to display units found in retail stores. Its packaging may not meet the
standards set by the factory and it no longer carries the manufacturer's warranty.
Condition 2 products are a terrific value and you can buy with confidence knowing
our 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee on instruments and 30 days on accessories applies to this used product.
This instrument or product is in good working condition but has one or more cosmetic
flaws beyond those of a Condition 2 product. These flaws are typical of an instrument
or product that's seen normal wear and tear, including incidental scratches, chips,
dings, dents or other imperfections. It performs just as well as a Condition 1 or
Condition 2 instrument/product. Its packaging may not meet the standards set by
the factory and it no longer carries the manufacturer's warranty. Condition 3 is
a great choice if you're looking for performance and value and not as concerned
with cosmetics. You can buy with confidence knowing our 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee on instruments and 30 days on accessories
applies to this used product.
This instrument or product is not in working condition and needs repair, but can
be brought back to full functionality with replacement of parts or some skilled
repair work. If you are a do-it-yourselfer or know a skilled repair person this
is a terrific value. Condition 4 products are sold AS-IS: they do not come with
a manufacturer's warranty and are not returnable.
This instrument or product has been damaged beyond what we judge is reasonably repairable.
It's best used for spare parts or to practice repairs on, and at this price Condition
5 products are sold AS-IS: they do not come with a manufacturer's warranty and are
Accidental damage, normal wear and power surges are no longer an issue with these comprehensive and affordable plans. We even pay to ship your gear for repairs. More details.
Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
Limit of Liability: The least of the cost of (1) authorized repairs, (2) replacement with a product of similar features, (3) reimbursement for authorized repairs or replacement or (4) the price that you paid for the product.
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Hetman 8 - Premium Slide GreaseHetman Tuning Slide grease is for those who prefer a slide lubricant of grease consistency. Hetman slide grease keeps slides airtight and moving smoothly.All Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants offer superior lubricating qualities, are longer-lasting than other lubricants, and are completely compatible with conventional petroleum-based lubricants, thereby avoiding potential gumming problems. The viscosity of each Hetman music instrument lubricant is carefully formulated for its specific purpose and assures both fast, positive action and vital protection against wear and corrosion.
Order today with the no-risk assurance of our Total Satisfaction and Low Price Guarantees!
Two of my horns require slide pulling to empty condensate, and although I haven't found the holy grail of slide lubes, yet (doubt it exists), Hetman's premium works well enough for me that it's my current lube of choice:
1) interacts well with synthetic valve oil (no unexpected emulsion)
2) holds up reasonably well - I like pure lanolin for its durability, but that makes a mess of goop when it interacts with valve oil. Hetman's requires more frequent re-application, but goes on quick, easy, and clean.
3) tolerable odor. I like Fat Cat, too, but it smells like kale (not terribly unpleasant, just odd to have a horn that smells like vegetables). I don't notice the Hetman's
4) Washes out of my clothing. This is a huge plus of all the Hetman lubes. Upright valves drip a lot of oil and my front action horns have slides that press back against my clothing. Either way, Hetman's seems the best choice to avoid staining. Especially for concert clothes, since I can't wear unsightly barriers, as in rehearsal, and the clothes are more expensive (and I have fewer sets), this is a big consideration for me.
* Price guarantee valid on all new in-stock merchandise sold by an authorized U.S. Dealer. Guarantee does not apply to discontinued, blemished, damaged, closeout, open box, refurbished or auction items. You will be contacted via email shortly after submission of request.