Enter To Win A Jupiter 1236L-T XO Professional Series Trombone
with Thayer Valve
The Jupiter 1236L Tribune XO Series Professional Trombone is designed for optimum performance and response to meet the needs of the professional player. The 1236L XO Series features a .547-inch bore with a .563-inch bore throughout the F Attachment section which creates a free-blowing trombone with a full sound. The 1236L Series has an 8.5-inch, one-piece, hand-hammered bell for outstanding projection, and a nickel silver slide crook increases response. The Jupiter 1236L Tribune XO Series Professional Trombone includes a deluxe XO Tourlite case and mouthpiece and is available with a standard F attachment valve Thayer valve F attachment.
Amazing Performance and Price - Call or Click Today!
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547" Primary Bore with a .563" F Attachment Bore
- Leadpipe: Three Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 8.5" Hand Crafted
- Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
- Handslide: Standard weight
- Handslide Material: Brass Outer slide, Chrome-plated Inner slide
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotary or Thayer
- Features: Hand Crafted Bell; Three Interchangeable Leadpipes
- Case XO Tourlite Series
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. One entry per valid e-mail address. Open to legal residents, age 16 and over, of the contiguous 48 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Sweepstakes starts 5/1/11 and ends 5/31/11. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Click Here for Official Rules. Sponsor: The Woodwind & Brasswind, 4004 Technology Dr. South Bend, IN 46628.