"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Very natural-sounding on all acoustic sources.
The ADK A6 is named for Acoustic 6 Strings. It sounds great for voiceovers and other vocal applications. It is very natural sounding on all acoustic sources, nearly neutral but with a slightly forward-in-the mix tonality that covers a variety of source material. It is great for ambient recording, room sounds and drum overheads. Its usefulness in capturing the color and nuance of a fine acoustic guitar has made it a favorite among bluegrass and other acoustic music communities.
- Total reliability: no switches, long-life components.
- Purist audio path, super-clean supply circuit.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Transformer output for robust, full bodied tone.
- Dynamic range set to accomodate a wide rand of day-to-day studio applications.
- Low noise Class A Condenser sounds warm and open on all acoustic applications!
- Frequency response tailored to give a present and natural sound in any situation.
- Coloration Balanced – in – between the Mellow Hamburg and Sparkling Vienna Edition
A near-neutral, slightly forward-in-the mix tonality that covers a variety of sources. Order soon.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa
- Impedance: 200Î©
- S/N Ratio: 79dB (Ref.1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 131dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom power 48VÂ±4V
- ADK A6 Cardioid Studio Microphone Applications
Questions & Answers View All