We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Tube multi-pattern condenser.
The P820 Tube high-performance multi-pattern tube microphone is an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums. With its dual one-inch diaphragm capsule and the advanced ECC83 dual-triode circuitry, the P820 Tube delivers real tube sound and raises the bar in its class of affordable tube microphones. Power supply included.
Pattern and type
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 155 dB
Size and weight
- Capsule: Tube
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage, theatrical
- Phantom power required: No
- Width: 2"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 2"
- Weight: 1.4 lb.
- Case: Metal
- Clip: Shockmount
- Power supply: Yes
Order today and bring a real tube vocal mic into your project studio.
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: : 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 80 - 12 dB/octave (selectable on remote control unit) Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardiod, Omnidirectional, Figure of eight
Dimensions / Weight
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Length: 212 mm
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Net Weight: 765 g
- Primary Fuse: 125 mA / 250 V slow-blow
- Powering: 210-240 VAC or 110-120 VAC (selectable)
Questions & Answers View All