"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Eight XLRs in single rack space.
The ART MX821 is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output. Essential features include XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. Main output is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary buss input jacks allow patching multiple MX821''s together when more channels are needed.
Built in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation.
- Eight independent input channels
- Level and tone controls on each channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs on each channel
- 48 Volt phantom power on XLR inputs with DIP switch for each channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4" main output jack with master level control
- RCA-type pre-fade output (not affected by master level control)
- RCA-type Aux buss input jack for channel expansion
- Solid single high rack mount chassis with built In power supply
Order today and solve your mix challenges in a single rack space.
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (8), 1/4-inch unbalanced (8), RCA (1)
- Output Connections: 1/4-inch balanced TRS (1), RCA (1)
- Input Impedance: 2K Ohms Mic, 20K Ohms Line, 10K Ohms Aux. Bus In
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced Main Out, 100 Ohms Pre-Fade Out
- Maximum Input Level: -6dBu Mic, +18dBu Line
- Maximum Output Level: +27dBu balanced, +21dBu unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48 Volts DC (regulated/low noise)
- Maximum Gain: 65dB/39dB mic/line
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB typical
- THD: <0.01% typical
- Equivalent Input Noise -108dBu typical
- CMRR: >52dB typical
- Phase Shift: <10 degrees, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power Requirements: 120VAC / 50-60Hz, or 230VAC / 50 Hz, 15VA
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 6"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs. (2.9kg)
Questions & Answers View All