"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Line mixer for various applications.
Ideal for a variety of applications, notably mixing multiple keyboard output signals, but it is also a low-profile solution for solo entertainers, as it has an XLR input in addition to the other seven 1/4" inputs. The ART MX822 Eight Channel Stereo Rackmount Mixer is a versatile eight input mixer for studio, live sound or installation applications. Each input accepts a mono or stereo signal and provides independent level, pan and effects send controls. Channel One includes a switchable mic/line source select and the XLR mic connector provides switchable phantom power.
Multiple MX822s may be chained for additional inputs using common 1/4-inch TRS cables. External effects processors can be linked in and mixed with independent level controls. A front panel headphone jack with separate level control allows independent monitoring.
- Eight stereo/mono input channels with individual level, pan and effects send controls
- External effects loop with independent send and return controls
- Front panel 1/4" (TRS) headphone jack with independent control for monitoring
- Switchable balanced microphone XLR or 1/4-inch inputs on Channel One
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone input
- Separate green and red LED signal and clip indicators for each input channel
- Six level left and right main output metering including clip indicators
- Balanced left and right XLR main outputs
- Multiple units may be chained together for additional inputs
- Rugged 1U rack mount steel case
Order today and solve your line mixing challenges neatly and affordably.
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (MIC)
- 1/4" TRS unbalanced (Ch1-Ch8, Effects Return)
- 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced (EFX Buss, Main Expand)
- Output Connections: XLR-M balanced (Main)
- 1/4" TRS unbalanced (Effectss Send)
- 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced (Monitor, Main Expand, Headphone)
- Input Impedance: 1k Ohms (MIC), 5k Ohms (Ch1-Ch8)
- Output Impedance: <1kOhms (Main, balanced), <25 Ohms (Headphone)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01% @ 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB typical (Ref 0dBu)
- Maximum Input Level: -19dBu (MIC), +24dBu (Ch1-8)
- Maximum Output Level: +24dBu (Main), +18dBu (Monitor, Effects Send)
- Maximum Gain: +60dB (MIC), +14dB (Ch1-8)
- Phantom Power: Switch Selectable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 6"D (44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)
- Power Requirements: USA - 95 to 125 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Export units configured for country of destination
Questions & Answers View All