"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
12% off orders $99+ with code: SPRING23
Style, balance and durability for drum corps drummers.
The Ahead M2C Chavez Arsenal Marching drum sticks are designed for drum corps and all styles of marching. It features a shorter cover and longer taper that is less top-heavy. It's perfect for both traditional and matched grip players.
- All new Hyper-Form Engineered swaging process for a longer life span
- A longer cover designed for matched grip
- 50% less shock than wood drumsticks
- Last 6 to 10 times longer than wood drumsticks
- 5% more rebound than wood drumsticks
- High precision alloy core guarantees consistent weight and balance variations of less that 1%
- Replaceable covers, tips and rings
- High quality, unbreakable nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound
- Super-hard polyurethane replaceable covers protect your drumsticks and your gear
- Ergonomically tuned handles
- Sonically Tuned Quad Corking System
- Built-in Vibration Control System (VRS)
- Made in USA
Call or click to order today!
- LENGTH: 16.75"
- DIAMETER: 0.695"
- WALL THICKNESS: 0.040"
- WEIGHT: 87 grams
- TAPER: Long
- COVER: M2S
- TIP: M2TIP
- TIP TYPE: ST801
- BLEND RING: RGBM
Questions & Answers View All