"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Style, comfort and durability for drum corps drummers.
The Ahead M2CX Street Drum Corps Marching drum sticks are designed for drum corps and all styles of marching. They provide a longer reach, shorter cover and longer taper that is less top-heavy. Perfect for traditional or matched grip.
- All new Hyper-Form Engineered swaging process for a longer life span
- A longer cover designed for matched grip
- 50% less shock than wood drum sticks
- Last 6 to 10 times longer than wood drum sticks
- 5% more rebound than wood drum sticks
- High precision alloy core guarantees consistent weight and balance variations of less that 1%
- Replaceable covers, tips and rings
- High quality, unbreakable nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound
- Super-hard polyurethane replaceable covers protect your drum sticks and your gear
- Ergonomically tuned handles
- Sonically Tuned Quad Corking System
- Built-in Vibration Control System (VRS)
- Made in USA
Call or click to order today!
- LENGTH: 17.00"
- DIAMETER: 0.695"
- WALL THICKNESS: 0.040"
- WEIGHT: 88 grams
- TAPER: Long
- COVER: M2S
- TIP: M2TIP
- TIP TYPE: ST801
- TIP OPTIONS: XLTIP, M1T, M1TW, XLMB
- BLEND RING: RGBM
Questions & Answers View All