Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method is one of the many new additions to the Alfred's Basic family of methods, featuring clear, well-paced instruction for ...Click To Read More About This Product
Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method is one of the many new additions to the Alfred's Basic family of methods, featuring clear, well-paced instruction for beginning mandolin students. Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method has been updated, revised, and improved. Now, students can enjoy a DVD with video instruction by Jared Meeker who demonstrates all of the examples and makes techniques and concepts easy to understand. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method---the best choice for today's beginning mandolin students.
* How to hold your mandolin
* Tuning your mandolin
* Right- and left-hand techniques
* Basics of reading music
* Chords and strum patterns
* Playing tremolo and drones
* How to read TAB
* Photos and diagrams
* Songs include "Aura Lee," "Tom Dooley," "The Irish Washerwoman," "Over the Rainbow," and many others
* Great-sounding performances on the CD and DVD performed by expert instructor Jared Meeker.
* Available DVD features TNT 2 software
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over 5 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.