Over 220 pages of easy-to-understand theory lessons! Alfred's Mini Music Guides provide essential information in a convenient size. Take these books ...Click To Read More About This Product
Over 220 pages of easy-to-understand theory lessons! Alfred's Mini Music Guides provide essential information in a convenient size. Take these books anywhere you want to go. Designed for students of any age who want a better understanding of the language of music, Music Theory Essentials is the most useful compact theory method available.
* A simple and practical approach to theory for music enthusiasts and musicians
* Lesson reviews with answer keys
* Breaks down the essentials of music notation
* Covers intervals, scales, modes, chords, diatonic harmony, and transposition
* Shows you how to compose and harmonize a melody in major and minor keys
* Comprehensive sections on arpeggios, passing and neighboring tones, the blues, and much more !
Fits in any DVD display!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.