"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Ultimate sound quality meets the most popular audio-over-IP network.
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
Input and Output FlexibilityThere is a Symphony I/O Mk II solution for everyone; the home studio, project studio, commercial recording studio and scoring stage. Choose from four base I/O configurations, 2×6, 8×8, 16×16, or 8×8 with 8 mic preamps and easily expand as your studio grows. With two module slots and the capacity for up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D & D/A conversion per unit, Symphony I/O Mk II offers the best per-channel value of any interface in its category.
Legendary Sound QualityApogee engineers have made it their passion to improve every new flagship product by using the latest in electrical components and designing optimized circuitry that often exceeds the expectations of the component manufacturer. This is the Apogee Advantage. Symphony I/O Mk II is the culmination of this 30 year commitment and raises the bar on all Apogee products before it with even better audio clarity and sonic transparency. In fact, when equipped with either the new 8×8 or 16×16 Mk II I/O modules, Symphony I/O Mk II outperforms all other multi-channel audio interfaces available for Pro Tools HD or Thunderbolt based systems, making it the flagship audio interface for the entire professional audio industry and the obvious choice for countless GRAMMY winning artists, producers, songwriters and engineers.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Original Symphony I/O modules are compatible with new Mk II chassis
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity
- -Dante connectivity coming soon
- Ultra-low latency performance – 1.35 ms with Thunderbolt and Logic Pro X
- All new, highly customizable Symphony Control software provides easy access to all I/O parameters
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
Fully loaded interface. Order today.
- Analog to Digital: THD+N: -115dB @ 22dBu (0.00020%) unweighted
- Dynamic range: 122dB A weighted
- Maximum input levels: +4dB setting: +24dBu
- -10dB setting: +6dBV
- Frequency response at 44.1kHz: 1-20,000 Hz (+/- 0.05dB)
- Input impedance: 10K
- Digital to Analog: THD+N: -119dB @ 21dBu (0.00014%) unweighted
- Dynamic Range: 126dB A weighted
- Max output levels – ∞ to +24dBu
- Frequency response at 44.1 kHz: dc to 20kHz (+/- 0.05dB)
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm
- Outputs are balanced through Apogee’s proprietary Perfect Symmetry Circuitry (PSC)
- Headphone Output: 1 stereo 1/4″ headphone output on front panel
- THD+N: -110dB @19dBu into 600 Ohm (=80mW)
- -101dB @14dBu into 32 Ohm (=470mW)
- Dynamic Range: 121db A weighted
- Output: Apogee’s proprietary Constant Current Drive™ provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Operating System: Thunderbolt: Mac OS only 10.10 and above
- HD: Any Mac or PC running Pro Tools HD 9 or greater
- Software Compatibility: Thunderbolt: Logic Pro or any Core Audio compatible application on Mac OS X
- HD: Pro Tools HD 9 or greater
- Package Contents: Symphony I/O Mk II Interface
- Symphony I/O Mk II Dimensions: Inches: 17.75 (19 with Rack Ears) x 11.5 x 3.5
- Centimeters: 45 (48.26 with Rack Ears) x 29.2 x 8.9
- I/O Module Box
- Inches: 13.75 x 12.25 x 3.25
- Centimeters: 34.9 x 31.1 x 8.3
Questions & Answers View All