We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Supreme performance at extreme SPLs.
The Artist Elite AE3000 is a cardioid condenser instrument mic that excels in applications such as guitar cabinets, toms, snare, timpani and overheads. Its large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of the head case to provide an extremely accurate and open sound. Its low-profile side-address design with tapered grille allows optimal microphone positioning.
Requires phantom power.
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Large-diaphragm capsule Extremely accurate and open sound
- Low-profile side-address design with tapered grille
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
A great mic to have on hand when dealing with high volume sound sources. Order today.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -43 dB (7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 148 db SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 11 dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 137 db, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 83 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Switch: High-pass filter; 10 dB
- Weight (microphone): 6.0 oz. (170 g)
- Dimensions: 4.55" (115.5 mm) long, 1.89" (48.0 mm) maximum diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: R6
Questions & Answers View All