"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Built to withstand the rigors of the road
An evolutionary step in live performance microphones, Audio-Technica has built their AT4033 studio quality capsules into a rugged, roadworthy hand held stage package.
Requires phantom power.
- Exacting detail, brilliant clarity, and uncolored realism
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- Excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80Hz HPF switch and 10dB pad
- Element: condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 30Hz-18kHz
- Open-circuit sensitivity: -42dB (7.9mV) re 1v @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 147dB SPL, 1kHz @ 1%THD
- Noise: 19dB SPL
- SN ratio: 75dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Dynamic range (typical): 128dB, 1kHz @ max SPL
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V, 3mA typical
- Switches: 10dB pad; LF roll-off
- LF roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Output connector: XLRM
Questions & Answers View All