"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
An update of the AT-LP120-USB.
This update of the AT-LP120-USB record player features a DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. But in addition to the USB output, the AT-LP120-USB also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal 1/2"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat and removable hinged dust cover
Trust Audio-Technica to make it right. Order today.
Type: 3-speed, fully manual operationMotor: DC servo motorDrive Method: Direct driveSpeeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPMTurntable Platter: Die-cast aluminumStarting Torque: >1.6 kgf.cmBraking System: Electronic brakeWow and Flutter: <0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dBOutput Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec; Pre-amp “LINE”: 240 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/secPhono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalizedUSB Function: A/D, D/A – 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable; Computer interface – USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 7 or above, or MAC OS X or above Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 HzPower Consumption: 3WDimensions: 452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 141.6 mm (5.57") HWeight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs.), without dust coverAccessories Included: AT-VM95E phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; 1.9 m (6.2') USB cable; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter; plug-type stylus target lightTonearm type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell Effective arm length: 230.5 mm Overhang: 16 mm Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5-8.5 g Anti-skating range: 0-4 g Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95E USB operation system requirements
- PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
- Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above
Questions & Answers View All