"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
4-channel automatic mixer for meetings, radio and TV braodcasting.
The AT-MX341b automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation. An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all channels active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
- Four Mic/Line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel
- Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level
- Single threshold setting for all channels
- Individual gain controls for each channel
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Master output level control
- TTL logic output signals available to control speaker or camera switching, tally lights, etc.
- 12V phantom power individually selectable for each channel
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -20 dB
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Mounts in a single 19" half-rack space
- Includes rack mount adapters
Call or click to order today!
Output ImpedanceMic: 320 ohmsMaximum Input Level
- Mic: 4,000 ohms
- Line: 30,000 ohms
Maximum Output Level
- Mic: -20 dBV
- Line: +30 dBV
Nominal Output Level (0VU)
- Line: +14 dBm (600 ohms)
- Mic: -40 dBm (600 ohms)
Maximum GainFrequency Response
- Line: +4 dBm (600 ohms), +4.4 dBV (open circuit)
- Mic: -46 dBm (600 ohms), -44 dBV (open circuit)
- 60 Hz to 30 kHz at -3 dB points
Equivalent Input Noise
- 75 dB +/-10 dB, dependent upon gain control settings
Input AttenuationMic/Line Input PadsMicrophone Phantom PowerControl VoltagePower Supply
- -120 dBV (150 ohms) at maximum gain
- 12V AC or 15-18V DC, either polarity; 300 mA, minimum
- 8.25" (210 mm) W x 9.38" (238 mm) D x 1.75"
- (44 mm) H (including feet, knobs and connectors)
- AC adapter, AT8325/1.0 Link Cable
- AT8628a Double Rackmount Joining Plate
Questions & Answers View All