We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Gig? Use it. Session? Use it. Cool microphone.
Audio-Technica's AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer's USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording
- XLR output connects for use in live performance
- Suited for podcasting, recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume from the bottom of the microphone
- AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Threaded stand clamp
- Cables included
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
USB and XLR have never been closer together. Order today for a truly multi-purpose microphone.
- Element: dynamic
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Power requirements: usb power (5v dc)
- Bit depth: 16 bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 khz/48 kHz
- Controls: on/off switch;
- Headphone volume control
- Weight: 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Dimensions 183.6 mm (7.23") long,
- 51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
- Output connector: USB-type/XLR-type
- Headphone output power: 10 mw at 16 ohms
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm trs (stereo)
- System requirements: Macintosh: Mac os x; usb 1.0 or 2.0; 64 mb ram (minimum)
- Windows: XP/Vista/Windows 7; usb 1.0 or 2.0; 64 mb ram (minimum)
- Accessories furnished stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 6.6' (2 m) mini usb cable, 9.8' (3 m) xlrf-type to xlrm-type cable
- Audio-technica case style t7
Questions & Answers View All