We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Studio-grade condenser with USB connectivity.
Audio-Technica has taken the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020 and equipped it with a USB output capable of digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. USB mics are gaining in popularity due to their versatility and ability to record sources anytime and just about anywhere. This mic offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone's cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
Your favorite Audio-Technica mic, now with USB connectivity.
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 hz
- Power requirements: USB power (5v dc)
- Bit depth: 16 bit
- Sample rate: 44.1/48 khz
- Volume control mix control
- Headphone volume control
- Weight: 386 g (13.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 6.38" X 2.05" maximum body diameter
- Output connector: USB-type
- Headphone output power: 130 mw (at 1 khz, 10% t.h.d., 32 ohm load)
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") trs (stereo)
- Accessories furnished: pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) usb cable
Questions & Answers View All