We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
An affordable dual diaphragm microphone suitable for many applications.
The versatile Audio-Technica AT2050 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone that provides consistent, superior performance. The AT2020 mic offers you switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight polar pattern settings. The AT2050 mic's dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the Audio-Technica AT2050 microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount & protective pouch
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional. Figure-of-Eight
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 132 dB, 1 KHz At Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 KHz At 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52v DC, 4.7 Ma Typical
- Switches: Flat, Roll-Off; 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Weight: 412 G (14.5 Oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") Long, 52.0 mm (2.05") Maximum Body Diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-Pin XLRM-Type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8458 Shock Mount For 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands; 5/8"-27 To 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter; Soft Protective Pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R5
Questions & Answers View All