We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
An omnidirectional mike ideal for recording acoustic instruments.
The low-profile Audio-Technica AT4022 is an omnidirectional condenser recording mic that is outstanding for piano, acoustic guitar, and other acoustic instruments. With a flat, extended frequency response and wide dynamic range ideal for critical studio and live applications, the AT4022 microphone handles high SPLs with ease. The AT microphone's omnidirectional polar pattern preserves the "sound" of the recording location, delivering flat response and freedom from proximity effect. The Audio-Technica AT4022 mic's low-mass diaphragm improves transient response and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer. Requires 48V DC phantom power.
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Flat, extended frequency response
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Exceptional reproduction of low frequency sounds
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
Improve your studio recordings today!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 156 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 13 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 133 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.0 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- Weight: 124 g (4.4 oz)
- Dimensions: 144.0 mm (5.67") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica Case Style: S1
Questions & Answers View All