"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Ideal for production and broadcast requiring long-distance sound pickup.
Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition, the AT8015 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, along with excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic. The roll-off position reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.), room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!new
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: Phantom: ”38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery: ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 250 ohms; Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: Phantom: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): Phantom: 110 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery: 98 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 72 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 6.9 oz. (195 g)
- Dimensions: 18.11" (232 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8135 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: SG3
Questions & Answers View All