"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Versatile, high quality condenser mic, ideal for home studio use.
Ideal for general audio acquisition such as interviews, acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more, the Audio Technica AT8033 Cardioid Condenser microphone features high-SPL capability and wide frequency response. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The mic excels in both studio and stage applications. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- All-purpose condenser microphone ideal for handheld interviews and general audio acquisition
- Excels in both studio and stage applications
- Outstanding linearity both on- and off-axis
- Features high SPL capability and wide frequency response
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity
- Phantom: ”44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: ”45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 250 ohms
- Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 5.6 oz. (159 g)
- Dimensions: 9.29" (236 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8136 foam windscreen; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: S4
Questions & Answers View All