"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A great Lavalier that also excels for miking acoustic guitars.
Audio Technica AT831B
The Unipoint is the first and still the best miniature condenser installed-sound microphones on the market. The AT831b is a clip-on lavalier mic that excels in acoustic guitar applications. It is essentially the same mic as the AT831R the differences being that the AT831b has both battery and phantom power, and a 6' cable.
- Clip-on Lavalier mic also excels in acoustic guitar applications
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' cable permanently attached between mic and power module
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Open circuit sensitivity: -44dB (phantom), -45dB (battery)
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB per octave
- Signal to noise ratio: 65dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Includes foam windscreen, clothing clip, instrument adapter, power module, battery, and protective case
You can't do better for anywhere near this price. Order your AT831B today.
- Dynamic Range (Typical) : PHANTOM: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL BATTERY: 92 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
- Element : Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: PHANTOM: 200 ohms BATTERY: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level : PHANTOM: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. BATTERY: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Open Circuit Sensitivity : PHANTOM: -44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa BATTERY: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements : 9 - 52V, 2 mA typical
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Questions & Answers View All