"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Provides crisp, full-sounding voice pickup and it's effective for acoustic guitars and horns too.
The AT831R also excels as an instrument mic, especially for pickup of acoustic guitar with the included AT8444 guitar adapter. The mic is ideal for higher SPL applications, such as pickup for horns with the included AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount. Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise. Operates on phantom power only.
- Clip-on lavalier mic also excels in acoustic guitar applications
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- 13' (4.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
Order today and clip on pro quality sound.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40-16,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: ”42 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 65 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat-roll-off
- Weight (microphone): .01 oz. (2.8 g)
- Weight (power module): 2.9 oz. (81 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.98" (24.8 mm) long, 0.40" (10.2 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 3.66" (92.9 mm) long, .74" (18.9 mm) diameter
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 25.0' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories furnished: AT8417 clothing clip; AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount; AT8444 guitar adapter; AT8538 remote power module; AT8116 windscreen; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: M1