"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Fine-tuned for the best possible vocal reproduction.
The Audio-Technica ATM410 cardioid dynamic mic is a workhorse designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction and low noise. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives, this super-durable microphone is built to stand up to life on the road. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Hi-Energy neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Sound your best. Order the ATM410 today.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 90-16,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -55 db (1.7 mV) re 1v at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 53.5 mm (2.11") diameter
- Output connector: integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: T6
Questions & Answers View All