We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The ATM710 Artist Series vocal condenser microphone is tailored for exacting detail and high-fidelity vocal reproduction. With a condenser design for studio-quality performance, the ATM710 delivers remarkable clarity. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off position that reduces the microphone's sensitivity to popping in close vocal use. The ATM710 is also equipped with a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
Requires phantom power.
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- ELEMENTS: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERNS: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: ”40 dB 179.0 mm (7.05") long,
- 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- SWITCHES: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- WEIGHT: 274 g (9.7 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 179.0 mm (7.05") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: T6
Questions & Answers View All