"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Direct monitoring for a variety of recording needs.
The ATR2500x-USB from Audio-Technica handles a variety of your creative recording needs. From podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use, it handles it all. The ATR2500x-USB plugs directly into a computer or other device, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. It is equipped with a quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity. The mic also has a headphone jack with up/down volume control buttons for direct audio monitoring. The ATR2500x-USB comes with two 2 m (6.6') cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a sturdy tripod desk stand. It also includes a pivoting threaded stand mount that attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to a computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow easy headphone volume adjustment
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Includes two 2 m (6.6') cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
Order today for a versatile microphone that can handle all your creative outlets.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30 – 15,000 Hz
Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
Bit Depth: Up to 24 bit
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz / 192 kHz
Volume Control: Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons
Weight: 366 g (12.9 oz)
Dimensions: 155.0 mm (6.10") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") maximum body diameter
Output Connector: USB-C
Headphone Output Power: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
Accessories: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant), 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable
Questions & Answers View All