"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, and strings.
The Artist Elite AE5100 is an instrument microphone from Audio-Technica that delivers rich, warm, accurate sound. The AE5100 mic's large-diaphragm capsule and cardioid pattern delivers accurate, natural response. Its low-profile design permits innovative placement options. The Audio-Technica AE5100 is a condenser mic that offers an outstanding performance-to-size ratio. Low noise and smooth response make the AE5100 a microphone that's at home in the recording studio as well.
Requires phantom power.
- Large-diaphragm capsule for accurate and natural response
- Low-profile design for easy placement
- Cardioid polar pattern improves sound-source isolation
- Road-tough design
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Integral 80Hz HPF switch and 10dB pad
Act now, this is a great deal on a great mic.
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 150 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 148dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL with 10dB pad (nominal)
- NOISE: 11dB SPL
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 137dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 83dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- SWITCHES: High-pass filter; 10dB pad (nominal)
- WEIGHT: 5.0 oz. (143 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 5.85" (148.5 mm) long, 1.02" (26.0 mm) maximum diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: S4
Questions & Answers View All