We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The Audio-Technica PRO47TL is a double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone with integral power module and 5/8"-27 adapter-mount is ideal for boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications. Featuring a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone's self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules.
Requires phantom power.
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting stud
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Overall length of 15.79" (401.0 mm)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: ”37 db (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 134 db SPL, 1 khz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 106 db, 1 khz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 66 db, 1 khz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 ma typical
- Weight: 67 g (2.4 oz)
- Dimensions: 15.79" (401mm) long, .47" (12 mm) head diameter
- Output connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long, permanently attached
- Accessories furnished: AT8146 windscreen; AT8425 5/8"-27 threaded mounting stud
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M22
Questions & Answers View All