"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Ideal for choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages.
Audio Technica U853PM condenser hanging mic with mount plate
Designed for permanent installation, the U853PM cardioid condenser hanging microphone comes equipped with a wall/ceiling plate power module. The phantom-powered microphone features UniGuard(TM) innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. It accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine(TM) line cardioid polar patterns. Its 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation in standard metal U.S. single gang electrical box
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M12
- CABLE: 25.0' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE): 1.34" (34.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE): 2.80" (71.0 mm) W x 4.55" (115.5 mm) H x 1.42" (36.0 mm) D
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 102 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000 Hz
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 128 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS: UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360); UE-UL UniLine (90)
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE): Screw terminals
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- SWITCHES: Flat, roll-off; 0 dB/+10 dB gain setting
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): 0.5 oz (14 g)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE): 3.4 oz (97 g)
Questions & Answers View All