"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
The phantom-powered U857Q is designed to plug directly into a panel or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector. 14.37" long. It features a small-diameter gooseneck that adjusts easily to any position. It is a cardioid condenser microphone and offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica's UniGuard technology. Self-contained electronics, phantom-power, plus an 80Hz low-cut UniSteep filter to reduce pickup of low-frequency ambient noise make it easy to use. It also accepts interchangeable elements, available optionally in cardioid, hypercardioid, omni, and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter gooseneck for quick positioning
- UniSteep filter improves sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable polar-pattern elements (cardioid and omni)
- 2-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
If you need a really good desk-mount mic, the U857Q is an excellent one. Order today.
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 5.1 oz (144 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 14.37" (365.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS: UE-H hypercardioid (100 degrees); UE-O omnidirectional (360 degrees); UE-UL UniLine (90 degrees)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M34
Questions & Answers View All