"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Designed for pro-level sound reinforcement, recording, and broadcasting.
Audio Technica U857Q cardioid condenser gooseneck mic
Ideal for conference centers, boardrooms, courtrooms, houses of worship, and other installed applications, the U857Q is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector. This cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica's UniGuard(TM) innovations. The 14.47" long microphone features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine(TM) line cardioid polar patterns. Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain-before-feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 degrees to 360 degrees
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to plosive noises
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock, and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
An excellent and convenient microphone. Order today.
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M34
- DIMENSIONS: 14.37" (365.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000 Hz
- IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS: UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360); UE-UL UniLine (90)
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 5.1 oz (144 g)
Questions & Answers View All