"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting.
Audio Technica U859QL gooseneck lectern microphone
Designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector, the U859QL cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine(TM) line cardioid polar patterns. Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone is 18.90" long.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- This version has the longer gooseneck
- (18.90" overall length)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need
- for external power module
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- ACCESSORY FURNISHED: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M34
- DIMENSIONS: 18.90" (480.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.3 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100-16,000 Hz
- IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 140 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 5.4 oz (152 g)
Questions & Answers View All