"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The AP41 professional diversity wireless system features the B60 bodypack transmitter.
Audix’s AP41 BP wireless microphone system has everything you need for wireless freedom on stage. The included B60 body pack may be used with any lavalier, head-worn or instrument microphone in the Audix line, as well as guitar and bass. The R41 diversity receiver offers 106 pre-coordinated frequencies for a quick, easy and reliable setup.
Optional accessories include a single space rack mount kit with BNC cables for front mounting antennas, rackmount kit for mounting two systems in one rack space, active directional antennas, and antenna distribution system for up to four systems (four channels).
- Available frequency bands
A = 522 MHz–554 MHz
B = 554 MHz–586 MHz
R41 Diversity Receiver
32MHz wide spectrum receiver
106 pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
One-touch sync links transmitter to the receiver via infrared beam
B60 Bodypack Transmitter
64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter
Durable metal housing
14 Hour run time – AA batteries
What comes in the box
1x R41 32 MHz diversity receiver
1x B60 bodypack transmitter
1x audio cable
2x AA batteries
1x carrying case
1x power supply
1x user guide
1x rackmount hardware
- Frequency Range A: 522MHz–554MHz/B: 554MHz–586MHz
- Compatible Systems: Up to 16 systems
- Switchable Frequencies: 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies
- Frequency Response: 45Hz–18kHz
- Compander System: 2:1
- Pilot Tone: 32 kHz
- Receiving System: Single tuner, diversity
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.7% (33 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 5 dBμV (S/N 60 dB at 25 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output: (AF=0)
- Balanced: -12dBv @ 25kHz deviation, 600 ohm load 1/4": -18dBv @ 25kHz deviation, 10 kohm load
- Output Connectors:1/4", XLR
- Audio Level Adjust: Balanced: -12 to +9 dBu, line: -24 to +4 dBu (adjustable in 3 dB-steps)
- Range: 300'
- Power Supply: 100–240V/50–60 Hz, 12VDC, 1A
- Width: 8.07"
- Depth: 8.11"
- Height: 1.73"
- Net Weight: 1.92 lbs.
Questions & Answers View All