We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Miniaturized high-output condenser microphone for distance miking.
The M1255B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, is designed with a very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, overhead choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking.
The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B is available in black or white (M1255B-W) with four polar patterns (cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardioid, and omni-directional), giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
Small, lightweight, low profileMiniaturized integrated preamp circuitryNo external power adapter needed12mm gold vapor diaphragmImmune to RF interferenceExtremely low noise, high sensitivityAvailable with a cardioid, hypercardioid, omni or supercardioid capsuleApplications:
- Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
- Acoustic instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Symphonic area miking
- Speech / presentation
- Cymbals / Percussion
- 25' cable with mini-XLRf - XLRm connectors (CBL-M25)
- Mic stand adapter (MC-MICRO)
- Hanging clip (MC-HANGER)
- External foam windscreen (WS1218)
Order a verstile mini mic with RF interference immunity.
- Type: condenser
- Polar Pattern: cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardioid, and omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Impedence: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 32 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD : ‰130 dB
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- Power Requirements: 18 - 52 V
- Connector: 3 pin mini-XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing / Finish Machined brass / Powder coat
- Weight 20 g / 0.7 ounces
- Length 54 mm / 2.1 inches
Questions & Answers View All