"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
This handy bundle is a must-have for assembling a new pedalboard.
The BOSS TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Pedal Power Solution Bundle delivers three pro pedalboard essentials in one ready-to-go package. The touring-standard TU-3 offers rock-solid BOSS tuning performance, plus ultra-clean power distribution for up to eight pedals courtesy of the robust PSB-120 adaptor and PCS-20A daisy-chain cable. The TU-3 also functions as a high-quality signal buffer, maintaining the integrity of your tone through multiple pedals and long cable runs. And as an added bonus, 12 premium BOSS picks are included in the package as well.
- BOSS TU-3 Chromatic Tuner
- PSB-120 AC Adaptor with detachable AC power cord
- PCS-20A Parallel DC Cord
- 12 premium BOSS picks
Call or click to order today!
TU-3 Chromatic Tuner
PSB-120 Tech Specs
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for drop tunings up to 6 semitones below standard pitch
- Signal is automatically muted when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals (with optional PCS-20A Cable)
- Owner's Manual
- Dry battery/9V type (6F22)
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35Hz) -C8 (4186Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4=436-445Hz (1Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Power Supply: DC 9V: Dry battery 6F22 (9V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 30 mA (DC 9V), 85mA (DC 9V, when High Brightness mode is on)
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 5.12" x 2.37" (73 x 129 x 59)
- Weight: 14 oz. (390 g)
- Input voltage range: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- DC output: 2000 mA maximum
- Output voltage: 9V
- Configuration: sleeve positive, tip (center) negative
Questions & Answers View All