"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A simple solution to ensure all your cables are performance ready.
Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the easy-to-use, invaluable CT200 Microprocessor-Controlled Cable Tester. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
Test With The Best
The CT200 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (1/4 in., 1/8 in.), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB. Choose from three diagnostic modes: Cable Test, installed Cable Tester or Tone. The CT200 can check for continuity, intermittent or shorted connections, the presence of phantom power and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment’s notice.
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring three modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (1/4 in., 1/8in.), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Operates with two AA size batteries (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
Always make sure you're cable ready with help from the CT200. Add it to your setup with a quick click or call today.
Questions & Answers View All