"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Affordable mastering and PA tweaking.
The Behringer Ultra-Curve Pro Mastering Processor is ideal for mastering and PA purposes. It offers 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules: 31-band graphic, 10-band parametric, Feedback Destroyer, and 3 dynamic EQs per channel. Other highlights are the 61-band RTA that can run simultaneously with the EQ section, high-quality 24-bit/96kHz A/D/A converters, and 2 high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC digital signal processors which yield ultimate sonic resolution and 113dB dynamic range. Multifunction level meters, 64 user memories, RTA mic/line input with phantom power, word clock input, and MIDI connections. Balanced inputs, servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, and AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/Os (XLR and optical).
- Ultrahigh-resolution processor for all EQ, RTA, and dynamic applications
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic, 10-band parametric, Feedback Destroyer, plus 3 dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Flexible compressor/expander function with peak limiter per stereo channel plus stereo imager and stereo delay for delay line applications
- Unique VPG (virtual paragraphic EQ) allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- Ultra high-resolution 61-band realtime FFT analyzer with additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Multifunction level meters (peak/RMS, VU, and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA mic input)
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power, professional word clock input, and MIDI connections
- Ultrahigh-quality AKM 24-bit/96kHz A/D/A converters (113dB dynamic range)
- Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
- 2 high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC digital signal processors for ultimate sonic resolution
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/Os (XLR and optical)
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response, and lowest possible power consumption
It's a powerful tool that you can afford. Order today.
Questions & Answers View All