We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
An affordable, yet durable PA loudspeaker that will faithfully deliver your sound.
The Behringer EUROLIVE VP2520 2000W Dual 15" PA Speaker offers powerful, pristine sound in a lightweight, portable package. The EUROLIVE VP2520 speaker can act as a component in an expandable sound system, with both ¼" and professional locking-style inputs and outputs, and recessed handles. The Behringer VP2520 PA speaker's dual heavy-duty 15" low frequency drivers deliver thumping bass and powerful midrange clarity while a high-frequency compression driver cuts through the mix with smooth, shimmering treble. This versatile Behringer EUROLIVE loudspeaker brings you years of faithful service and ensures that your music is heard the way you want it to be.
- Professional 2000W 2-Way PA speaker system (500W Continuous / 2000W Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15" long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus ¼" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Type: 2½-way Full-Range Loudspeaker
- Continuous Power: 500W
- Peak Power: 2000W
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz ” 22kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 96 dB (Full Space, 1 Watt @ 1 meter)
- Dispersion: 80 x 50
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.7" x 41.9" x 20.1" (475 x 1065 x 510 mm)
- Weight: 87.7 lb. (39.8 kg)
Questions & Answers View All