"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Tabletop patchbay with DB25 rear interface.
Front Selectable TT (Bantam) Audio Patchbay, 1.5RU height with DB25 rear interface.
- Stand-alone desktop patchbay with 4 rubber feet
- Designed to fit perfectly below the API® 500-6B 6-slot Lunchbox Chassis
- 2x24 jack configuration with mono (even) jack spacing
- DB25 rear interface (6 x 25-pin female DB25 connectors)
- Protools®, Tascam® DB25 Pinout
- Selectable normalling and grounding
- Ships full normal with bussed grounds
- Circuits can be easily changed via shunts under both designation strips
- Normalling – circuits can be set to full normal, half normal or non-normal
- Grounding – can be set to bussed, isolated, or looped
- Analog and Digital 110 ohm compatible
- 1-24 left-to-right numbering on front panel for easy circuit identification
- 2 x DS-PS4825/S designation strips, "Over/Under" orientation
- 7 in. (17.78 cm) deep fully enclosed chassis
Rackmount kit available, ideal tabletop patchy.
Questions & Answers View All