"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Front-selectable TT (Bantam) audio patchbay with DB25 rear interface.
Ideal patchy for studios with DB25 audi connectors. Once you start using programmable patchbays, you'll never go back.
- High-density 2x48 jack configuration with mono (even) jack spacing
- DB25 rear interface (12 x 25-pin female DB25 connectors) - Protools, Tascam DB25 Pinout
- Selectable normalling and grounding - Ships full normal with bussed grounds
- Circuits can be changed via shunts under both designation strips
- Circuits can be set to full normal, half normal or non-normal
- Grounding can be set to bussed, isolated, or looped
- Analog and Digital 110 ohm compatible
- 1-48 left-to-right numbering on front panel for easy circuit identification
- 2 x DS800-10 designation strips, "Over/Under" orientation
- 7 in. deep fully enclosed chassis
Questions & Answers View All