"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Capture and playback with a low-profile multi-channel device.
Featuring four independent mini 3G-SDI connections, DeckLink Duo 2 Mini from Blackmagic Design is a low-profile, multi-channel PCI Express capture and playback card that supports all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60. You get the flexibility of four separate capture or playback cards in one. Plus, it’s completely customizable so it’s perfect for media play-out systems, multi-screen digital signage servers, real time multi-channel capture systems and more.
- Includes Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux
- Internal software upgrade via Firmware built into software driver, loaded at system start or via updater
- Physical installation for PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4 and 8 lane PCI
- Express slots on Mac OS, Windows and Linux, Mac OS systems require a Mac Pro computer with PCI Express slots
- Colorspace conversion hardware based real time
- Built in, high quality software down converter on playback and capture
- Down converted SD selectable between letterbox and anamorphic 16:9 styles
- Built in, high quality software up converter from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on input, selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom
- Built in, high quality software cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD to 720HD on playback
- Real time effects include DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro, CC Mercury Playback Engine effects, Avid Media Composer internal effects
Order the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 Mini today.
- SDI Video inputs: 4 x bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD, independently configurable as either input or output
- SDI Video outputs: 4 x bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD, independently configurable as either input or output
- SDI Audio inputs: 16 Channels embedded in SD and HD
- SDI Audio outputs: 16 Channels embedded in SD and HD
- Sync input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- Computer interface: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots
- Length: 3.94 in.
- Weight: 0.19 lb.