"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Access professional broadcast decks that record and playback using SD cards and SSD media.
The HyperDeck Studio 4K Pro from Blackmagic Design is an extremely powerful Ultra HD model that records and plays H.264/5, ProRes and DNx files in all SD, HD and Ultra HD standards up to 2160p60. Record SD and HD in H.264 and Ultra HD in H.265 with all the features of the HD models, combined with incredible processing for working in Ultra HD. This model’s SDI has been upgraded to full 12G-SDI with a loop 12G-SDI output. The two SDI outputs are both 12G-SDI so you can play ProRes 4444 files for true Ultra HD fill and key out. The HDMI connections and the Pro-Res and DNx file formats all switch between SD, HD and Ultra HD television standards. Like the other models, H.264 is included for SD and HD, but then switches to H.265 when recording in Ultra HD.
- Built in 2.2 in. LCD display for video, audio and timecode monitoring and menu settings
- LED bezel indicator lights around SSD media slots and LED indicator lights above the SD media slots
- Blackmagic OS, Blackmagic HyperDeck Setup and Internal Software Upgrade included software
- 16 Buttons for transport and device control with search dial featuring electronic clutch and 2.2 in. color display control panel
- RS-422 Deck control, SDI start/stop, timecode run
- Includes Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Supports remote FTP file upload
Order the Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio 4K Pro today.
- SDI Video inputs: 1
- SDI Video outputs: 2
- SDI Monitor outputs: 1
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G
- HDMI 2.0 Video inputs: 1
- HDMI 2.0 Video outputs: 1
- Built in speaker: Mono
- Audio output: 1 x 6.35 mm headphone jack
- Screen: 2.2 inch LCD
- Timecode connections: 1 x XLR In, 1 x XLR Out
- Reference connections: 1 x BNC In, 1 x BNC Out
- SDI Audio inputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- SDI Audio outputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- HDMI Audio inputs: 8 channels embedded audio
- HDMI Audio outputs: 8 channels embedded audio
- Remote control: 1 x RS-422 In, 1 x RS-422 Out
- Recorder configuration: Via user interface or Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Ethernet: 10Gb/s
- Computer interface: 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s) for external drive recording, webcam out, software configuration and updates
- Media: 2 x 2.5 in. disc slots, 2 x SD card slots, 1 x USB‑C 3.1 Gen 2 expansion port for external recording of SD, HD, 2K DCI, Ultra HD and 4K DCI
- Media type: SATA-II or SATA-III 2.5 in. solid state media UHS-I and UHS-II SD cards
- Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems
- Power supply: 2 x internal 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 1 x 4 pin XLR 12V DC In for external power supply, or battery use
- Power usage: 100 W max.
- Length: 19"
- Depth: 9.3"
- Height: 1.74"
- Weight: 5.57 lb.