"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Ideal for live production, broadcast and archive.
The HyperDeck Studio HD Plus from Blackmagic Design includes all the features of the Mini model, but is larger so it has more space for extra controls and extra connections. This model adds 6G-SDI so it can record and playback ProRes up to Ultra HD 30fps, and it includes an SDI loop out and HDR support. Plus, the two 6G-SDI outputs allow fill and key playback up to 1080p60. There is also an HDMI input and a dedicated 3G-SDI monitoring output with overlays. Any button pushed on the front panel is sent to a dedicated RS-422 remote output and the DC power is now a broadcast style XLR connector. The front panel is also upgraded with better transport control buttons, a headphone socket and built in speaker.
- 13 Buttons for transport and device control with search dial and 2.2 in. color display LCD for video, audio and timecode monitoring and menu settings
- RS-422 deck control, SDI start/stop, timecode run
- Includes Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Supports remote FTP file upload
- Blackmagic OS, Blackmagic HyperDeck Setup and Internal Software Upgrade software included
- LED indicator lights above the SD media slots
Order the Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio HD Plus today.
- SDI Video inputs: 1
- SDI Video outputs: 2
- SDI Monitor outputs: 1
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G
- HDMI 2.0 Video inputs: 1
- HDMI 2.0 Video outputs: 1
- Built in speaker: Mono
- Audio output: 1 x 6.35 mm headphone jack
- Screen: 2.2 in. LCD
- Timecode connections: 1 x BNC In, 1 x BNC Out
- Reference connections: 1 x BNC In, 1 x BNC Out
- SDI Audio inputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- SDI Audio outputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- HDMI Audio inputs: 8 channels embedded audio
- HDMI Audio outputs: 8 channels embedded audio
- Remote control: 1 x RS-422 In, 1 x RS-422 Out
- Recorder configuration: Via user interface or Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Ethernet: 1Gb/s
- Computer interface: 1 x USB Type-C 3.0 (up to 5Gb/s) for external drive recording, webcam out, software configuration and updates
- Media: 2 x SD card slots, 1 x USB-C 3.0 expansion port for external recording of SD, HD, 2K DCI, Ultra HD and 4K DCI
- Media type: UHS-I and UHS-II SD cards
- Media format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems
- Power supply: 1 x Internal 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, 1 x 4 pin XLR 12V DC In for external power supply or battery usage
- Power usage: 100 W max.
- Length: 8.27"
- Depth: 6.96"
- Height: 1.74"
- Weight: 2.53 lb.