"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Incredibly deep and versatile reverb right at your feet.
The BOSS RV-500 Reverb features 32-bit/96 kHz AD/DA, deep programmability and advanced features. It offers musicians unlimited creative capabilities with cutting-edge BOSS technology.
The RV-500 features 12 modes and 21 reverb types, and all include sound-shaping parameters like modulation, ducking, and EQ. On tap is everything from standard reverbs to shimmer, non-linear, fast decay, SFX, and more, plus recreations of the classic Roland SRV-2000 and RE-201 Space Echo. Thanks to powerful DSP, players can access a full-featured digital delay with modulation along with every reverb, and even use two patches at once with Simul mode.
Free editor/librarian software is available for the RV-500, allowing users to edit sounds and organize patches on a computer via USB.
Call or click to order today!
Sampling FrequencyAD/DA ConversionProcessingModes
- 12 modes
- FAST DECAY
- EARLY REFLECTION
- SPACE ECHO
Nominal Input LevelMaximum Input LevelInput ImpedanceNominal Output Level
- 198 (99 banks x 2 [A] [B]), 297 (99 banks x 3 [A] [B] [C])
Maximum Output LevelOutput Impedance
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
Recommended Load Impedance
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 2 k ohms
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 20 k ohms or greater
- Buffered bypass or True bypass (with relays)
- A switch, B switch, TAP/CTL switch
- DOWN button, UP button, EXIT button, EDIT button
- MODE knob, TIME/VALUE knob, PRE-DELAY knob, E.LEVEL knob, LOW knob, HIGH knob
- Graphic LCD (128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1,2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TSR phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- DC IN jack
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 hours
- 6-3/4 x 5-7/16 x 2-1/2 in. (170 x 138 x 62 mm)
- (including battery)
- 2 lb. 4 oz. (1.0 kg)
Options (sold separately)
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- AC adaptor: PSA-S series
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-5L
- Dual Footswitch: FS-6, FS-7
- Expression Pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
Questions & Answers View All