"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
15% off | No Minimum | code CYBER22
All-mahogany construction with comfortable neck design ideal for beginners.
The all-mahogany Bristol BF-15 is small, compact and easy to play. It's the perfect size and shape for singer-songwriters on the go, from the bedroom to the beach, or even playing in the back seat of the car. With its short-scale 23-3/8" and slim narrow neck, all chords are easier to manage for adults and older children. The body and neck are crafted entirely out of choice mahogany and the tone is rich, smooth and pleasing. Finished in a lovely semi-gloss natural shade of dark mahogany, the BF-15 is a joy to look at, play and hear.
Case sold separately.
- Select mahogany for back, sides and top for clear, distinctive tone
- Slim, comfortable mahogany neck
- Adjustable truss rod guarantees perfect alignment
- Tonewood bridge and fingerboard
- Lovely, natural semi-gloss finish
- Chrome-plated 14:1 die-cast machine heads are smooth and precise
- Black ABS binding, heelcap and side inlay
- Multi-ply W/B/W ABS purfling
Your folk story begins here. Order the BF-15 today.
- Body type: Folk
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Select Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional X Parabolic shaped
- Body finish: Natural semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.656" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Tonewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Tonewood
- Tuning machines: Modern-style, sealed back with Schaller-type buttons
- Bridge: Tonewood
- Saddle and nut: Black ABS
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Questions & Answers View All