"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Affordable OOO with all-mahogany construction, including solid top, with fast-playing neck.
The Bristol BM-15S all-mahogany 000-style guitar is fast becoming one of Blueridge's most popular models. The Bristol BM-15S features a smaller 000-body shape with a solid mahogany top and neck combined with beautiful mahogany back and sides. A standard scale length and an easy-to-play neck makes it an extremely versatile guitar that is easier to play than a typical dreadnought, but sacrifices nothing when it comes to tone and volume. Priced to meet any budget and built for any pro, the BM-15S is ready to perform.
Case sold separately.
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped braces for bright, full range sound
- Beautiful mahogany back and sides for robust volume and rich, responsive tone
- Slim, mahogany neck offers fast, easy action
- Adjustable truss rod assures perfect playability
- Tonewood fingerboard guarantees smooth playability, stability and long-wearing qualities
- Traditional, natural color semi-gloss finish protects while ensuring best tone
- Chrome-plated 14:1 die-cast machine heads are smooth and precise for perfect tuning
Order this solid-top OOO from Blueridge today.
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Spruce
- Body finish: Natural Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Tonewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Tonewood
- Tuning machines: Modern-style, sealed back, Schaller-type buttons
- Bridge: Tonewood
- Saddle and nut: Black ABS Compensated Black ABS, Black ABS
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Questions & Answers View All