"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Slimline, low-profile PAR with red, green, blue and amber LEDs.
SlimPAR 64 RGBA is an LED PAR 64 with a slim, 2.5-inch thick casing that can fit almost anywhere. Boasting 180 red, green, blue and amber LEDs, the fixture offers static colors and color mixing with or without DMX. Use built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly, or create your own looks using 4- or 8-channel DMX mode.
- An exciting, new RGBA addition to the popular SlimPAR family
- Punchy amber LEDs help generate many additional colors and natural color temperatures
- Extremely bright and compact fixture fits in places where others cannot
- Compatible for use with the Satellite battery-operated system
- Great for quiet installations thanks to its 100% silent operation no moving parts
- Create any color without a DMX controller using the built-in digital display
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Works in master/slave with other quad-color LED par cans from CHAUVET
- Fits nicely into the CHS-25 carry bag for easy transportation
Same small compact size, now with added amber LEDs, order today.
- DMX channels: 4 or 8
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 180 (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) LEDs
- Beam angle: 14
- Field angle: 23
- Illuminance: 1,325 @ 2 m
- Power linking: 40 units @ 120 V / 60 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 30 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 33 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Size: 10.8 x 10.8 x 2.6 in (276 x 275 x 66 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
Questions & Answers View All