"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
All-carbon fiber construction and body design that gives you exceptional focus and definition, without any fear of climate changes.
The OX features a cutaway body style with a 14 fret to the body carbon fiber design. The OX comes with a raw finish over their classic carbon top and a beautiful high gloss blue finish. It has an all-composite acoustically tailored construction, with a carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials that make the OX impervious to climate. The center soundhole with a brushed stainless look soundhole ring. Other features include lightweight carbon fiber bracing, 20 medium stainless frets and 18:1 ratio tuning machines. The rigid one-piece neck/body construction means you'll get long-term stability and no truss rod adjustments ever. Best of all, it's made in the USA.
Foam core lite case included.
- Blue finish
- Composite Acoustically Tailored construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility
- 14 fret to the body carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (no truss rod adjustments needed, ever)
- Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials for maximum sound transfer
- Rigid, one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability
- Impervious to climate
- L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup system with onboard EQ and tuner
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 20 medium stainless steel fret
- Offset soundhole with brushed stainless look soundhole ring
- Ultra-precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio
- Side inlay dots and small silver top inlay dots
Order this special guitar today.
- Body type: OX
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Carbon fiber
- Back and sides: Carbon fiber
- Bracing pattern: Carbon fiber bracing
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Polymer composite
- Neck wood: Carbon fiber
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: 18 to 1 ratio
- Bridge: Carbon composite
- Saddle and nut: Carbon composite
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Foam core lite case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All