We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
DW quality and dependability at a price most drummers can afford.
This 3000 Series Hi-hat Stand is loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch, and much more. The DWCP3500T is a 2-leg model with a sturdy base plate and offers the fast action and quick response that's made DW hi-hat hardware famous. Now includes a 21" rod only.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
3/4" upper tube 1" base tube Folding Footboard
Bearing Link Connector
- The uni-body folding footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position
Hinged Memory Lock
- This unique feature connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity
Lateral Cymbal Seat
- Hinged memory locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precision height settings every time
SM379 Locking Clutch
- The lateral cymbal seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference
- The SM379 locking clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose
- Swivel legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the hi-hat stand
Questions & Answers View All